Wednesday 11 November 2015

LIFE

Its been three months n half that I am living at Singapore since end of June. Im now being apart from my family and Im missing them so much. There`s a lot of things that makes me feeling down and sad. I feel like nobodys there for me and problems keep troubling me almost everyday. I dont have that sense of belonging. I have problem in my studies, my future, family, and.. love. Theres a lot of problem and I just wanna give up in life. But I know I shouldnt. I should be strong and keep living. I cried almost every night seeking help from Allah. I know I make a lot of mistakes and sins that uncountable. I ask for your FORGIVENESS oh Allah. Please guide me to the right path and please protect me from harm and danger. I just need space for me myself. One day I hope I have a job, a husband, a family and I want to take care of my mom as she is the only one I have. I dont care if I dont have nobody in this world, as long as I have Allah and my mother. Thats all I need. btw, theres a latest video of me doing ASL of one of my fav songs which is HERO by Mariah Carey. You can search it on Youtube or Ill just paste the video here. This song somehow, motivates me to never give up and please understand the lyric. Hope you enjoy. Assalamualaikum,


No comments:

Post a Comment